Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azoth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azoth
Raikage
Raikage
Azoth

Azoth Empty
PostSubject: Azoth   Azoth Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 am

Name: Azoth Nara( also know as Raikage)
Species: human
Element: Shadow and Ice

Village: Cloud

Personality: cold hearted, lives by a code: This is a hollow world. Life is nothing. If you take a life, you take nothing of value. That is the bitter truth of this world. People are blind by this truth, and they hide behind the hope in a false God. There is no God, nor gods.

Bio:
AS Arc:

“Lets Go!” Yelled Azoth as he jumped over a small crate. It was the first day of his year at the Academy. He was with his best friends, Rikui, Meihanto, and Yuki. Azoth sprinted ahead past the group, dodging and jumping over obstacles. The group was to slow to catch up. “Azo! Wait up!” Yuki called out. Azoth turned around to look at how far he gotten……. when he slammed into wall, hard. Azoth went cold. 5 mins. later, Azoth felt a stick pocking him in the left check. “Is he dead?” Azoth could hear. “What? He has only been out of a few minutes, how can he be dead?” “Hey! I was just wondering out loud! And see?” said the first voice. Azoth could feel the stick again. “Well you stop doing that?” said the second voice. Azoth could hear a snap. “Come on, or we’ll be late for our first day at the Academy.” said a third voice. The Academy! Azoth jump to his feet as quickly as he could, making the people around him jump backwards. Azoth didn’t wait to look at the people, he just ran hard, towards the Academy. Oh Shit! Oh Shit! OH SHIT! thought Azoth as he ran. A few minutes later Azoth made it to the Academy. “Well, well, well. You made it just in time, Azoth!” said the teacher for the Academy. The teacher was Kaki, the ninja that kept an eye out for Azoth and his group, for the past years. Azoth put on a huge grin as he walked in to meet his class mates.

End of Arc

That was a peaceful time, way back then…….. but the world changes as you grow up.

Genin Arc:

Today was the day of squad choosing. After a few years at the Academy, Azoth changed some, and so did his friends. Kaki was calling out the squads. He was at squad 4, when Azoth heard his name. Then he heard Yuki’s, and then Kaki went on to squad 5. Huh? thought Azoth as he looked around. whos the third teammate? Then Azoth locked eyes with Ashi. oh shit thought Azoth as he remembered the past year. Azoth did something, and that ‘something’ somehow pissed Ashi off, and from that day Ashi did anything that made Azoth’s day hell. well, at lest Yuki is on the team. thought Azoth as he looked at Yuki. Azoth is in love with Yuki, and she knows it, but keeps it a secret from Azoth. She, also, feels the same way, but keeps that a deep secret, and shows nothing that might lead to anyone thinking it. “Dismissed!” called out Kaki. Azoth got out before anyone could…….. and Azoth slammed into a tall woman. Azoth fell back down, and looked up. The woman was looking at a sheet of paper, and she didn’t even know that Azoth slammed into him. “Huh?” said the woman as she looked away from the paper and at Azoth. “Are you Azoth Nara?” she asked. Azoth nodded his head slowly. “Ok, you’re in my squad. I’m Mizu Bara, the sensei of squad 4!” said the woman cheerfully.

Later that day, Azoth was hanging by a rope, tied to his left foot, five yards in the air. Squad 4 was in a test set up by Mizu-sensei. Azoth fell into a trap set up by Mizu-sensei. Azoth tripped on a rock and put his left foot on the trap and before he know what happened he was upside down, hanging by a rope. He had his arms across his chest, watching the battle between Ashi and Mizu. Why couldn’t he been in this trap and not me?!? thought Azoth. Azoth heard a noise, and then he was on the ground, face flat on the ground. He fell over and landed on his left side. “Owwwww.” Azoth groaned as he got up, and turned his head around, just to have Ashi’s foot in his face, using his head as a spring broad to get higher. “As-” Azoth started to say to Ashi, but Mizu did the same thing as Ashi did. Azoth had a red foot print on his face. Azoth went down and a had a tooth missing. Azoth slow went cold.

When Azoth came two, he was tied to a wood post. He looked around and saw Yuki, Ashi, and Mizu eating. Azoth gasped in disbelief. Mizu looked at him. She swallowed the food she had in her mouth and spoke, “Hmm, you’re awake.” “Where’s my food?” Azoth said, as Mizu said, “Yuki, tape his mouth.” “What?” Azoth said and Yuki toke out some tape. “Wa-” Azoth started but Yuki taped his mouth before he finished his sentence. “Cat Transformation!” Azoth said thought the tape, as he turned into a kitten. He was able to slip under the binds, but the tape was still on. Azoth curled into a weirdly shaped ball, as he tried to claw the tape off. Yuki picked up Azoth-kitten, and pulled off the tape. “Azoth, you look so cute as a kitten!” Yuki said as she cuddled him. “Knock-Out Mist Technique.” Said Ashi as he did a hand seal, and mist surrounded Azoth-kitten. Azoth-kitten went cold completely. Mizu looked at squad 4, and said, “Test complete……… I guess.”

As the months went by Azoth and squad 4 became stronger, and Azoth and Ashi became rivals. Then the Chunin Exam came along, the simple rivalry between Azoth and Ashi became intense.

It was round three of the Chunin Exam, it was the finals, Ashi vs. Azoth. It was neck and neck, anyone could win:

Azoth jumped to the right to avoid getting kicked by Ashi. Azoth did some hand seals, and mist swallowed Ashi up. Azoth then smirked as he said, “Gotcha.” To himself. Azoth held up one hand and did a single hand seal, and the mist disappeared, and Ashi was lying on the ground, cold. The winner was Azoth.

Azoth got to be a chunin, but he thinks he over did it, Ashi never woke up. Ashi was stuck in a nightmare.

End of Arc

The Chunin Arc is boring as hell, just normal stuff happened, nothing major, so I’ll skip to the Jounin Arc.

Jounin Arc

After 4 years of being a chunin, he became a Jounin……. Just as a war happened. The Cloud Village toke a huge hit, and so did Azoth. Over half of the Village’s ninja were dead. The Raikage died, and also almost all of the jounin were died. Yuki was one of them. She died in Azoth’s arms. Azoth went mad, he kill of of the attacks, and ¼ of the village while doing it. He cooled off and got back his sanity back, and then Azoth opened his eyes to the cold world. He changed completely. The village elders named him Raikage, for he ‘braveness’ and ‘power’. After a few years, Azoth, and the whole Cloud Village, rebuilt the village. Azoth still remembers Yuki’s blood over him.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Abilities: I’m really smart, and really good at completing puzzles of all shapes and sizes.
Equipment: a sword on the back, a half-sword (It is a blade the can break off and become a short sword…. And yes there is a sword like this) in a sword belt, 10 yards of chain wrapped around the left arm going down forming a glove of some sort, and 15 kunai knifes.
Shadow Snake: A black and gold bow with the image of a viper wrapped around it indented on the bow. It can form arrows out of shadows or using my chakra.

Outfit: Azoth EvilAnime3
I normally wear a cloak under the Kage robes.
Back to top Go down
Azoth
Raikage
Raikage
Azoth

Azoth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azoth   Azoth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm done now
Back to top Go down
Azoth
Raikage
Raikage