Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waterfalls in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neliel Minimori

Neliel Minimori

Waterfalls in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:21 am

A forest with a hug beautiful waterfalls coming down roughly.Just sit there and relax. Do what you got to do in this forest.

-Neliel, Appears leaning against the tree near the huge waterfalls. watching it as i leaned there-........
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:49 am

Gale is wearing all white sitting down on a very large rock while the water falls behind him.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Minimori

Neliel Minimori

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Hmm? -Neliel as a sense that Gale is here.She looked around and sees him sitting on a big rock,infront of the waterfalls-..Hello Gale.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 am

"hm"Gale opens his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Minimori

Neliel Minimori

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:40 am

-She smiled as she looked at Gale- you like waterfalls too?
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 am

"yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Minimori

Neliel Minimori

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 am

-I smiled as i learned off of the tree,and stand infront of the river stream,as the waterfalls.Roaring loudly as its water falls-
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 am

Lightning sparks around Gale.
Back to top Go down
Neliel Minimori

Neliel Minimori

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 pm

-I see the lightening spark,Looking at Gale. As i stand there-
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 am

".."
Back to top Go down
Neliel Minimori

Neliel Minimori

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 am

-Looking at you,Just watching.Then i place my hands into the water,Making the water raise up whirling around in my hands.As i looked at your Lightening,Sending the whirling water towards the lightening sparks,bringing some of the sparks towards me,as it circle around the water in my hand smiling-
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 am

"So boring"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfalls in the forest   Waterfalls in the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfalls in the forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of Destiny :: Terrains :: Forest-
Jump to: