Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pein Vs. Dosu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagato "Pein"

Nagato

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 am

*Rain falls all over the village, the top of the body tower lights up as lightning bolts through the sky. On the left side is a gaint red face, it has two demon horns and a curse mark like seal running over it's face. The mouth of it is open, a long pink tongue sliding out as it hangs in the rain, A man with orange spikey hair sits on it.* Hmm... Soon it will begin..

*The man raises his hand, his eyes glow a yellow color and chakra builds up around him, rain begins to lessen, slowly as it stops completely and the dark clouds begin to fade out* I will use my other body... *The man gets up, his black akatsuki cloak tight around his body, he turns and steps toward the mouth. His eyes begin to stop glowing, he walks to the tower and there is a wall in the mouth of the face. He puts his hand to it and the wall ripples, he releases a seal as it opens, he walks in. Six containers are lined up along the wall. The man walks to the farthest one in the back and presses a button, it opens and he steps in, laying back and closing his eyes.*

*Smoke rolls out from one of the machines, a arm reaches out and grabs the side as the girl pulls herself up. She has orange hair which has a spikey ponie tail in the back. Her legs move out of the contained as she hoist herself out, looking around at the other casket* This is the one i need.. *The girl turns and walks toward the wall, as se exits the wall begins to close, she stands on the tongue looking across the village*
Back to top Go down
Hanzo Sanshouo
Admin
Hanzo Sanshouo

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 am

*Dosu begins to enter the village gate, rain slamming down hard on his body as trails of water roll down his thick and long sleeved shirt. The spikey page coat on his back is darker from dampness. Dosu walks slowly through the village, looking around as he talks* Hmm i heard that "pain" guy wanted to fight me.. I wonder how strong he is... *Dosu walks silently for a few minutes, until he comes to a large gate.* This is the place...

*The rain begins to lessen and Dosu looks up in thought* Hmm it stopped raining.. *He said this as the rain came to a complete stop. He sighed and lifted his long sleeves, grasping the handle to the gate and opening it. Dosu walked in, he heard a morphing sound and looked up as a lady walked across the tongue and to the edge.* That must be him.. or well her... *Dosu was slightly confused.*

*In a flash dosu used speed of sound to appear at the foot of the tower, his long sleeves waving in a blur behind him. Dosu starred up at the large tower and studied the girl from a angle* I wonder what her power is... They say she.. or he... whatever it is, is a god... But i highly doubt that... *Dosu said this silently as he waited for her to make a move* Hey come at me with all you got!
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofninjadestiny.rpg-board.net
Nagato "Pein"

Nagato

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:33 am

*The orange haired girl would turn as he yelled. She looked down emotionlessly and sighed, unfolding her arms* You are weak... *She said, a hint of dis liking in her voice, She leaped from the tongue, he black akatsuki cloak swaying behind her as she landed on the edge of a large pike, crouched. Slowly she turned to dosu and looked at his arm* That device... is it special? *She formed seals quickly under her cloak, getting ready*

*The girl began to gather chakra in his hands, as she finished the last seal she turned, placing both hands against the wall* Get ready... Kuchiyose! *Suddenly smoke exploded all around her, seals ran up the wall and began to glow. The ball stretched out in a blur, a large rin'negan eye emerging from it. Horns bursted from the top of the smoke, a large shadow in the smoke forming* Get ready... *The smoke began to blow away, a large white head burst up the top, the horns were really spike peircing. The beast had a ant like mouth, large eyes and a long neck. The neck was connected in rows, this was a massive centipede.*

*The girl turned back around and looked down at dosu. The beast roared as she looked up at it, chakra surrounding it and she began to form seals* Fuuton: Kyodan- Wind Release: Drilling Bullet. *The beast threw its head foward, its mouth opens wide and suddenly a explosion of air is fired out, spinning like a gaint bullet toward dosu*
Back to top Go down
Hanzo Sanshouo
Admin
Hanzo Sanshouo

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:39 am

*Dosu watched her leap from the pipe, he tightened his muscles as she spoke* Yes it is a special device... It allows me to create sound waves and amplify pressure around the area for attacks.. *He watched her form seals and smirked under his bandaged "Eh Kuchiyose seals... Shes about to summon something.. This will be intresting" Dosu thought, as he watched the girl turn and press her hands to the wall. Seals ran up it and dosu began to get anxious "Yes! Show me your power"*

*As smoke explodes dosu pulled his sleeve up, A large shadow emerges from the smoke as a Massive Centipede appeared roaring, the girl turned back around and dosu tapped his Melody Device Arm* I just got to angle this right... *As he tapped it a small chime sound rung, spreading through the area as he searched for anyone around "Okay so no interference will come" He thought. He saw the girl form seals and he braced himself*

*As the large centipede came foward and the girl formed seals, Dosu flicked his Melody Arm Device, a strong sound wave shot out of it and was sent toward the gaint beast "If i do this it will cause severe damage to the beast... Bugs are weak to loud noises" He thinks, the beast charges up a air bullet, dosu brings his arm foward and forms one handed seals* Vibrating Sound Spear! *Dosu pulled his other hand back, the air bullet was launched*

*In a flash a huge explosion ripped all around dosu, charging up a massive sound wave as he blasted a beam in the form of a spinning spear at the bullet. The two attacks collided and smoke exploded all around, smothering over the feild in a flash. Dosu leaped up, chakra grabbing his feet as he clutched and landed on the wall, getting ready to come at the beast*
Back to top Go down
Nagato "Pein"

Nagato

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 am

*The female, Pains Animal path nodded at his info on his device* That is very talented and useful i would think... *The time passed as her beast would launched his air bullet, Dosu released a sound wave which clashed with the bullet, they collided in air and exploded over the feild.* Hmm

*The centipede leaned up, the sound waves entering its head and causing its vision to swerve. The beats roared in pain, a severe head ache forming and the animal path looked at it* It seems my beast was struck by your sound wave... Intresting effect.. *The centipede trembled, is body beginning to shut down slowly, the beast fell as its head smashed into a pipe, smoke and steam exploding up, its tail slammed down behind it as it fell down on the ground, lying there knocked out*

I guess i will use another summon... This time it will be stronger and able to withstand your "Sound" waves... Nii Kuchiyose -Twin Summoning! *The animal path slammed her arms on the pipe. You leap onto the wall and suddenly smoke explodes from the top of the tower, the ground below you also lights up in seals*

*From the ground a laughing noise was heard, a black head emerged at the top, it was a monkey head, four arms exploded out of the side covered in black fur as well. The monkey laughed wildly as it flailed its arms, you turn to look up and standing at the top of the tower is a small weasel, the weasel has peircings all over it. The monkey leaps at youm drawing its arm back as it sends a powerful punch capable of crushing stone with ease*
Back to top Go down
Hanzo Sanshouo
Admin
Hanzo Sanshouo

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:14 am

*The beast goes into severe shock, my muscles begin to tighten as i watch it begin to have a sever. I see it come falling and flip to the side. My feet catch onto a pipe, the large centipede comes crashing, breaking through the pipe i was one a minute ago. Steam and smoke explode up all around it, i cover my eyes and look, watching as the massive beast slides downt he pipes. The tails crashes behind you, knocking its head foward as it slides off the ledge and comes crashing into the ground, smoke explodes up as cracks form in the ground*

*I look at you and sigh* Yes my sound waves are intresting... They make me very powerfull.. And only i can use them. *Dosu states coldly* So you think you have beast immune to my sound waves?? Try me! *I see you form summoning seals and begin to think "Hmm so he has more summons.. This could be pesky". Suddenly you place both your hands to the pipe, i leap up, dashing up the pipes at you as seals form on the bottom of the tower. A large monkey with four hands explodes out, i look at the top of the tower to see whats there but the smoke blinds me*

*I leap through the air, the large monkey fist slams next to where i was, i land on his knuckles and flicker my device* Monkeys are 99 percent human.. The human body is 70 percent water.. Basically your whole body is a bomb to my jutsu... Water echos sound... *I wave my hand, the chiming in my Melody device begins to grow louder*

*As the loud chimes ring a wave of nausia runs through the monkey, making him weak as his bodies liquid begins to induct sound frequencies, echo'ing around him as it begind to crush his body, cramping his muscles and causing severe pain to him* This monkey didn't stand a chance... *I leap up and land on the pipe once again, the same platform as you* Fight me without summoning then..
Back to top Go down
Nagato "Pein"

Nagato

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 am

*Tee monkey's arm had slammed into the tower, breaking through to the inside, the tower rumbles with force. As the smoke clears i see you flipping over the monkeys arm and landing on his knuckles* That may be true... But i didnt summon the monkey to beat you... *You create a sound wave and i look up "Any second it will emerge" I think.*

*As sound waves run through the monkey his eyes widen, pupil shrinking and rin'negan blurring in his eyes. The Animal path closes her eyes and suddenly the monkey begins to tremble like the centipede. His arm begins to go numb, his face off in a void of pain and suddenly his legs give, he falls to his knees, his hand which is punched through the wall breaks upward, crashing through it as it breaks into peices and debree scatters all around. The monkey falls and both it and the centipede poof to smoke as they are gone.* Are you ready for something...

*You leap onto the same platform as animal path, she crosses her arms and looks at you with her eyes closed* Look up... *suddenly the smoke clears, there is a orange haired man standing up on the top. He has long orange hair, a peircing sideways through his nose, two under each eye and two more on his chin. The man looks down as he gathers chakra into his body* I'm not alone...

*Suddenly the man leaps from the top, his heels catch onto the pipes as he rushes down toward us. Animal form seals and leap back, using replacement with a large pipe which explodes in smoke, Animal path stands higher up on a broken pipe line, The human path rushes down the pipes as he comes at you, leaping mid way and flying through the air, sending one foot toward your face*
Back to top Go down
Hanzo Sanshouo
Admin
Hanzo Sanshouo

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am

*Dose listens to what she says, his eyes catch off gaurd as the monkey explodes in smoke, the centipede which it crashed into thrashes up, soon poofing into smoke as well* It was a distraction... Intresting... *Dosu turns and looks up, looking at smoke swirling at the top of the tower* So what is up there then?

*As the animal path speaks there is a whooshing sound, dosu twist as his camouflage scarf waves around him, his page fur coat lifts up as he gathers wind around himself "Okay so there is something up there... And the girl was careful on planning how she used it.. So it must be dangerous... But why only summons?" Dosu begins to analyze her actions "I wonder... Is that all she can do? Summon.. Its a good gift but she must have more power... Theres something up with her and her abilities... And soo many summons" Dosu says in his mind*

*Dosu raises his melody arm device, pulling his sleeve back and tapping it softly, a soft chime moves through the air as a sound waves echoes through the village. Dosu smirks haring as the sound moves up the tower toward the summon "Now to see what she summoned" he begins to think again, a blurred image of sound appears in his mind, the smoke swirls around him and he sees legs "A human summon?!" Dosu compenplates. Slowly the image from the sound wave begins to intensify, color forming as a cloak around his body builds up, a face emerges in the picture and dosu's eyes widen* You summoned a human?

*The smoke clears and Dosu watches to make sure he didn't get the sound wrong. He sees a man standing on the top of the tower and he now knew he didn't get the image wrong, Pain really did summon a human* Why did you summon a human...? *Dosu turns his attention to her* Is that all you do is summon... The centipede... The monkey and now a human... but you aren't using any other jutsu...

*Dosu's body tightens more, he sees the animal path use replacement, smoke explodes from the pipe and steam rolls over him, he looks up knowing this will be a massive battle "So she summons a human... This human has peircings like her... All her summons had peircings and the legendary "Rin'negan" eye... The Samsara eye... The eye that Rikudou Sennon weilded..." The human path rushes down the tower "I have to be smart..." The man leaps down the tower, sending a kick at me "Alright taijutsu! Tornado Chest Spin...." He thinks, leaping toward the man and drawing a hand to his side. Instead of how the attack is used to strike the chest, Dosu sends the strike toward the mans foot. So it would block it as well as injure it*
Back to top Go down
Nagato "Pein"

Nagato

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 am

*Animal path stands far away on a pipe, the human path rushing down as he gathers chakra* Hmm you probolly noticed i am only using summonings... This is one of my secrets... Which is why i am so hailed and famous in this country... Because no one knows my power... Except those i have fought.. And they all died... *The human path leaps down the tower toward you*

*As the human path narrows toward your body, sending a in air kick at you animal leaps up, landing on a higher pipe "Hmm Now to see how he does at taijutsu.. I saw he could use his Sound Device on his arm with his taijutsu for a attack but lets test what else he can do" Animal thinks, her mind connected with the human. You leap toward human path pulling a hand back and human path braces self*

Yes i do summon alot, this is my special ability... One of my many secrets... *Your hand strikes the animal path, your arm twisting its palm as the foot connects and human begins to spin, he is shot back from the chakra in the spin, his leg being sprained as he is sent back "So he has a few moves up hi sleeve" animal thinks, forming several seals under her cloak*

*Human path landed back, standing on a pipe as his leg was aching, Animal finished hand seals and looked at human, nodding. She proceeded to slam his hands down, the summoning jutsu had started. Seals ran all over the wall, smoke beginning to haze off and she lifted her hands up, smoke spreading from between her fingers and rolling off around her. Animal leaped foward, her black akatsuki cloak waving behind her as smoke exploded from where she was, she soared down and landed on a pipe, turning to look up as the wall begin to crack*

*Spikes exploded from the smoke, they were a light cyan sea blue, smoke rolled up them as a yellow eyes emerged in a swirl of smoke, a massive roar erupting. Multiple crab like claws exploded from the sides, the face of the massive Crustacean beast roared up, its teeth clicking together* Now.. *Human path body flickered up the tower, rushing as he flipped and landed on a pipe crouching and looking down, Chakra built up in the beast and suddenly a huge explosion of water exploded out from the Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave. Water rushed foward at Dosu like a massive wave of pure and destructive power*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pein Vs. Dosu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pein Vs. Dosu   Pein Vs. Dosu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pein Vs. Dosu
Page 1 of 1