Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zehira

Zehira

Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 pm

I stand there, looking around quite bored as I fiddle with a few of my Kunai, waiting for my opponent to show up Yawn...is the little brat ever gonna show up?
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Chuunin
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

A young 15 year old boy would appear in a poof of smoke the smoke would be covering the arena Naruto would look foward and smile with his black and red toad blood on his end of his eye he would then be looking at you smiling while his cloak would be breezing in the wind''Hello...... Was all he said he then would see what you would do Next.
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

I would slowly step forward, waving my hand slightly before jumping into a near by tree Your the one I am fighting? would laugh a bit before turning serious You can make the first move, or would you prefer I do?
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Chuunin
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:46 pm

The young boy would be known as Naruto he would shrug then smile and get in Stance ''time to lose believe it'' He would dash at you and 2 clones would appear next to him they would all look at each other and smile then look at the 18 year old girl 1 clone would jump in the air and attemp to punch you the other would attemp to kick you in the air and the other would appear in the air and wating for you to kick you back down. The real Naruto would be watching at his clones do work.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Character Use: General Jounin Level Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Uzumaki Naruto Rendan - Uzumaki Naruto Combo
Character Use: Uzumaki Naruto
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Special Note: Classified as Ninjutsu by Official Guide Book
The Naruto Rendan is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uzumaki Naruto after he saw Uchiha Sasuke's Shishi Rendan technique. To begin the technique Naruto first creates four Kage Bunshin clones. After Naruto and his clones surround his target, they begin to charge at the opponent. Next one clone punches the opponent and Naruto himself jumps off this clone's back into the air. The three remaining clones slide in and kick the opponent into the air. Naruto, who gained altitude from jumping, comes spinning down and kicks the opponent in the head, making them smash into the ground
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:51 pm

taking one step back, I would push myself away from the clones, knowing he missed that spot and takes out 3 kunai, throwing them at the clones and I land on another branch, looking for the real naruto, I spot him and jump, coming down with my heel then pulling back to throw a few punches to his chest
Back to top Go down
Naruto
Chuunin
Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:56 pm

The tree clones would flicker and while you where in the air one would appear behind you with a kunai on your neck and the other 2 clones would be besides you with Kunai on there hands they would all slash attempting to kill you you had no where to go sense you where in air it was to be they killed you.
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 pm

drops to the ground, feeling one Kunai scratch my sidde and tear my shirt, a little blood trickling down, then feels the air move as one goes to hit my head, I move to the side so it hits my shoulder, a loud popping sound coming, I roll my arm til it pops back

((I don't know okay?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3   Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Vs. Zehira >:3
Page 1 of 1