Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zehira's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Tsunade walks out of the kazekage's office and heads towards the training field nodding as she goes on at the villagers and then she came to a platforem with a center flat platform and smiled as she waits for her student too come for there first training sessionok now i must wait for zehira to show up too beginshe looks at her necklace and closed her eyes and kissed itDan....then she waits for zehira too arrive
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 pm

falls from outta no where and places my hand on the ground, bowing my head I am here Lady Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Tsunade open her eyes as she see that zehira has arrived and she smiles at her and then places her necklace in its right spot then walks too zehiraso are you ready for training remember we need strong ninja so i wont go easy on you and dont worry i wont hurt you....well not too badTsunade walked couple paces away from her and turned and smiled and put up one fingerOne finger is all i need,if u can prove me wrong you past
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:59 pm

nods slightly, smiling a bit as I draw my sword

May I use this in my training Lady Tsunade?
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Tsunade smiles and nods and awaits for zehira to make her attack just seeing if she got what it takesnow come on show me what you got
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:15 pm

takes my sword in front of me and runs at you, jumping into the air and bringing my sword down at your shoulder, then as I hit the ground, I bring my leg around, trying to hit the back of your legs
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Tsunade looks as you begin too run and she smiles as you go in the air and before you strike her shoulder she backs up from the place were the sword was going then as soon as you landed she put her finger in front of u and attempted too flick your forehead too send you back
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:26 pm

moves my head to the side, throwing my sword to the side, waiting for it's use later, as I stand up quickly, trying to connect my fist with your stomach, then I bring my foot around, pulling your ankle out with mine in attempt to trip you
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Tsunade smirks as she moves her head and smiles and then tsunade jumps and uses her finger to crack the ground and a huge crack goes straight at zehira and tsunade smiles to she what will be her reaction and do she got what it takes
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:45 pm

watches as she does this and simply jumps to the side, avoiding the crack as I charge at Tsunade, I jump into the air again, dropping down behind her and holding a kunai to her throat
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Tsunade see's as zehira goes to the air so she jumps with her and makes a sign and up too ten shadow clones appear and attempt to grab on to zehira and send her flying down wards to the ground as the real tsunade dives down towards her

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Character Use: General Jounin Level Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
Back to top Go down
Zehira

Zehira

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:06 pm

feels the clones grab onto me and I pull one of my hands free, swinging my arm with a kunai in a circle, making the ones holding me let go as I roll to the side, throwing a kick at you as your coming down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zehira's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zehira's Training   Zehira's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zehira's Training
Page 1 of 1