Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ace Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Tsunade walks out of the kazekage's office and heads towards the training field nodding as she goes on at the villagers and then she came to a platforem with a center flat platform and smiled as she waits for her student too come for there first training sessionok now i must wait for Ace to show up too BeginTsunade then looks at the necklaceDan....She stays and waits for ace to come
Back to top Go down
Portgas D. Ace

Portgas D. Ace

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Ace had been running a little late, he had.... adavnced sleeping class and passed with flying colours. He dissapeared and reappeared infront of his teacher.
"Sorry sensei.... I went for a walk along memory lane.... hehe" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Tsunade open her eyes as she see that ace had arrived and she smiles at her and then places her necklace in its right spot then walks too Aceso are you ready for training remember we need strong ninja so i wont go easy on you and dont worry i wont hurt you....well not too badTsunade walked couple paces away from her and turned and smiled and put up one fingerOne finger is all i need,if u can prove me wrong you past
Back to top Go down
Portgas D. Ace

Portgas D. Ace

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 pm

"Oh sensei do not mock me...."
Ace grinned.

(I'm a jounin in this right?)
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:05 pm

Tsunade smirked at ace and then just pointed her finger singnaling him to bring itim not mocking you ace,im just telling the truthtsunade looks at ace and smiledJust because your jounin doesnt mean i still cant wipe the floor with you,and you should be happy too fight the kazekage so bring it
Back to top Go down
Portgas D. Ace

Portgas D. Ace

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Ace laughed.
"You asked for it sensei...."
He grinned again as his fist started to smoke and fire ignited.
"This is why they call me Fire Fist Ace!"
He punched towards her, obviously not in reach, but the shape of a fist was taken by the fire and was shot at Tsunade, increasing quickly in size.
"HIKEN!"
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Tsunade smiled as she ranned at ace and she side flips to avoid the hiken then she grinned as she still runs towards and then she stops and uses her finger to slame on the ground and send a gigantic crack towards ace attempting to make him stuck in it then tsunade runs again and if he is stuck she wil get near him and have her fist ready for impact but instead she would flick his forehead knowing if hit he will be sent back
Back to top Go down
Portgas D. Ace

Portgas D. Ace

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:17 pm

"Sensei you are too predictable!"
Ace used his Flame Commandment around himself.
"Enkai...... Hibashira!" He then directed that fire upwards, jumping up at the same time to defend himself from all directions.
"To think to have used these attacks early on too...."
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Kazekage
Kazekage
Tsunade

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Tsunade smirked as she see's ace saying she is perdictable and she points to the crack which have ace and she looks at himyour predictable cause u blocking my attack got you caught in the crack in the ground so tell me who is more predictableTsunade then takes out kunai's with paperbombs on them and jumps and throw them down on ace and then as that happen she hards lands on the ground cracking it then she picked up a part of the platform and throws it directly at ace while he tries to avoid the kunai at high speed
Back to top Go down
Portgas D. Ace

Portgas D. Ace

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:24 pm

(I jumped up, how could I be trapped in the ... crack XD)
Back to top Go down
Portgas D. Ace

Portgas D. Ace

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Training   Ace Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace Training
Page 1 of 1