Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Training Area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Uchiha Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:17 am

Izuno waits for the young Uchiha to show and begin his training.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 am

Raina's figure would slowly form in a cloud of mist to the left side of the field. She looked at Izuno and pushed her glasses up. Her gaze shifted to the Genin, Kuhn. She was here to watch over him. "Be polite Kuhn Uchiha. Do not shame our Village okay~?" Raina smiled with a hint of serious in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Kuhn

Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 am

Kuhn walks into the area to see a boy standing in the middle of it. He noticed the boys head band and walked up to him, "Are you Izuno-san?" he asked looking at the boy. He notices the cloud of mist behind him, "Hey Raina-san." he said.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 am

Izuno stared at the young shinobi of Kirii."Yes,i am Izuno.You must be Kuhn."He then looked over to the cloud of mist,noticing Raina."So this is the Uchiha you want me to train Raina?"He would then look back at Kuhn and smile."If it is...i will gladly train him."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 am

The female nodded and pulled off her hood. "I do not have the knowledge to train him. And since you're..Uchiha-sama's allie, it would be a good chanve to see how trustworthy you are." She'd smile and blink twice, her left eye would turn purple, though unnoticed by any others. "Kuhn, please do as this man says.."
Back to top Go down
Kuhn

Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 am

Kuhn nodded at her, "I will Raina-san." he said and turned to look at Izuno, "So Izuno-san whats the first thing we'll do?" he asked with a gleam in his eyes. I wonder what i'll learn today, maybe a new jutsu or something amazing, he thought to himself as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am

"Kuhn,im going to help you unlock your Sharingan.In order to do so,we have to fight."He turns towards Raina and smiles."Dont worry...i plan on only using tai jutsu." Izuno walked away from Kuhn until he was about five feet away from him."Ok Kuhn,come at me."
Back to top Go down
Kuhn

Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 am

Kuhn nods and starts at him at full speed. He jumps in the air at him at about a foot away from him and went to round house kick him, with all his strength, in the face.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Izuno simply caught Kuhn's foot and threw him back."You have to be quick Kuhn.Here in the ninja world,you would die if you are slow."The Uchiha just waited for Kuhn's next move.This time,he would attack back.
Back to top Go down
Kuhn

Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Kuhn landed on the ground and stood up, "Alrighty then." he said and ran as fast as he could towards Izuno and front flipped over him and went for a leg sweep.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Izuno would watch as Kuhn leaps over,attempting to sweep Izuno onto the ground after landing."Faster."He would simply jump into the air and perform a backflip,avoiding the sweep kick.As soon as Izuno lands,he sends a kick to Kuhn's rib while he's on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kuhn

Kuhn

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

Kuhn took the kick to the ribs and pain shoot threw his body, "Damn it." he said and got up holding his chest. He then took off running towards him and went for a punch to the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training Area   Uchiha Training Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Training Area
Page 1 of 1