Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Uchiha Shrine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:58 am

A deteriorating shrine located in the far corner of Konoha.About a couple of miles away from the old Uchiha Military Police force station.Weeds appear to be covering the entrance to the shrine,hiding it from the outside world.From the inside of the shrine,a dim light appears to be emiting from the shrine.A large stairway right at the entrance leads you to the Shrine's main room.No one knows what resides in the shrine,no one but Izuno.Maybe a few of the surviving Uchiha race know about the Shrine,but for now only Izuno contains knowledge of the shrine's location.

The young Uchiha walks towards a bush located in Konoha's outer forest.He walks with nothing but his Kusanagi and his equipment pouch,needing no water or food.After walking through shrubs and vines,he finds a shrine completely hidden from any outsiders."So this is the shrine."He activates his three tomoe sharingan,revealing the location clearly.He walks towards the entrance and pushes hanging vines to the side.A light appears to be lighting up the shrine from the inside.Izuno steps forwards,finding himself in a stairway.He walks down the stairs reaching the main room after a few minutes of walking.A statue of a tengu lies ahead of Izuno.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:48 am

A clone of Gale Uchiha is waiting with the same grass cutter.And a black Uchiha Tengu Cloak.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Izuno had finished walking down the stairway,finding a figure waiting in the main room of the shrine."Who are you?"He arched a brow and observed the cloak Gale had been wearing.Izuno slowly reached for his Kusanagi incase Gale attempted to attack him.His three tomoe sharingan focused on Gale.Taking his eyes of his opponent would be a tremendous fault in this case.Izuno knew what he was dealing with,it was another Uchiha.This Uchiha looked strong and was probally a member of a notorious group.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:21 am

The clone stared at him.He looked down and up on him."please"Gale waved his hand,as If her knew what to do"If I wanted to I could'd have destroyed the stares."Said Gale.He looked at him."Swords won't work on me"Said Gale."And Who are you"Gale looked at him with confused.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:18 pm

"I am Uchiha Izuno...the son of Uchiha Itachi."He hand stopped in its tracks after hearing what Gale had said."So you know of this place as well."Izuno raised an eyebrow,his sharingan still watching the shinobi."You must be an Uchiha then."Izuno smiled.Suddenly,Izuno looked to the corner of his eye and mumbled."An intruder....."He quickly held a seal and created a clone."I need to handle something....my clone will be here."Izuno had vanished in the blink of an eye leaving his clone to talk with Gale.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 pm

"no....There is no way that you could be"Said Gale who heared the Of Itachi part.Gale wanted to know why Gale never saw him before.If The Man was correct then he had a brother.Gale was use to hanging with girls.He didn't say that he was Itachi's son..at least not yet.Gale's eyes rest up on Izuno's face.He did see abit of his father but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 am

...So a heir of Itachi...I see...Madara in his armor and without his Tobi mask nor attitude had appeared watching the shrine and the two Uchihas.
"I guessed right...the heir of Itachi would know this place's location..." Madara whispered in the air. " But does he know the secret of this forsaken place...and the blood I've spilled for this place..."
This heir of Itachi, Izuno Uchiha seemed as the perfect Uchiha for Madara.
"Whatever you seek, Izuno Uchiha, you can find my help at the Mizukage office..." Madara spoke again. "...and questions I have answers..."
Madara disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:21 pm

"Yes i am the son of Uchiha Itachi.My father was a traveling man,being a member of the infamous Akatsuki organization.On his travels he had met a young women,my mother."Izuno had turned to the man watching him."The Mist Village."He had turned back towards Gale."Im sorry.I have to go now."Izuno walked up the stairway heading towards his new destination,Kiri.He had dissapeared from Gale's sight.

Exiting the shrine minutes later."Ughhh."He squinted his eyes as they adjusted to the bright light.He covered his eyes with his left hand and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 am

"But I am the son of Itachi Uchiha."Said Gale who then dissappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Uchiha Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Uchiha Shrine   Old Uchiha Shrine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Uchiha Shrine
Page 1 of 1