Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizukage's Office.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 pm

"I hope so.I need to learn about my father's past life."He looked down at the floor and smirked."You try so hard to avoid my eyes.Why?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:29 pm

"Your Uchiha. I know what your power can do. Even with my Akumugan I can't negate the effects." She turned a bit red, embarassed her abilities were not so great.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm

"Akumugan?I've never heard of it.Is it a Doujutsu?"He arched a brow and leaned forward to hear the girl speak.It was obvious that Izuno was now curious to hear about this Akumugan.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:35 pm

She shook her head, she pushes her glasses up and mumbles, "Its just my clan's ability. Its not special." Raina looks at the boy's shoulder, still avoiding eye contact. "It allows me to enhance my genjutsu and to cancel most any genjutsu cast upon me." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:40 pm

"Well.It sounds special."He tries to smile but it just turns into a frown."They are a bit similar to my Sharingan."His eyes would focus on Raina's glasses."You dont have to look away.Im not going to do anything to you,you can trust me."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:45 pm

"..." She comptemplated his words. Raina bit her bottom lip then blinked twice. "Fine.." Lifting her gaze from his shoulder she looked at his eyes. Her body tensed by instinct for a trap.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:51 pm

He looked into Raina's eyes and attempted another smile.The smiled just turned into a frown again."You actually trusted me."He tilted his head,still looking at Raina.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 pm

"Yes. Is that strange? You said I could trust you, I did." Pushing up her glasses again she looked puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 pm

"I know.Usually,people would be afraid to take a little look at my eyes."He looks down."Im glad that you trusted me."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Now that was what Raina found confusing. "We're taught trust is key between shinobi. Trust is Honor. Honor is all a respected Shinobi has.." She quieted down, she realized she went all teacher. "Uh Sorry." She rubbed her right eye and exhaled sharply.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm

"Hmmmm."He leaned back against the chair and closed his eyes."So peaceful here."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:05 pm

She leans onto the desk and sat there in silence. Contemplating thoughts and wondering when Tobi-sama was returning, and where he went. "...."
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Izuno had fallen into a deep sleep.While in his sleep,he had a flashback about what had happened to him in the Shrine.He started to move in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Raina blinked, staring at the boy. "Are you a fool? Sleeping wherever you wish?" She almost laughed. She'd never seen someone just let their guard down in another shinobi's village, let alone the Kage's office.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:22 pm

He would open one of his eyes."A fool?" His other eye opens."Well not that you say that.I guess i'll stay awake.Although i am feeling kind of tired." He set his legs onto the desk and leaned back some more,getting into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:30 pm

"Uchiha boy. You show strange signs of respect." Raina looks at his legs propped against Mizukage's Desk. She smiled a bit and looked back at him, "Oh. I'm Raina by the way. Raina Kanakosa." She rubbed her eye again, she forgot to introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:34 pm

"Yes i know.That's something i need to fix." He smirks."So your name is Raina Kanakosa.That's a nice name."He stretches his arm outward,offering her a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:36 pm

She smiled and stretched her arm out to shake his hand. "Thanks, you have a name Uchiha boy?"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:38 pm

"Yes,i do.My name is Uchiha Izuno." He shook her hand and finally smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:42 pm

"You have a nice name as well." Raina said grinning. She released his hand and pulls off her glasses. And pulling out a rag from her pocket she cleaned them.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:44 pm

"Thank you." He watched as she cleaned her glasses."So,how is the village?"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Raina slipped her glasses back on and blinked twice. "Its good. Tobi-sama takes very good care of everyone and we've all been trained exciptionly well." She pokes the Mist headband around her neck smiling.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:50 pm

"Thats nice." He looks at the door."Do you think this Tobi will be returning soon?"He raised a brow again.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Rain's eyes widen then she laughed. "Well... wih him. I actually don't know.." She rubbed her head. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 pm

"Hmmmm...then i will wait some more."He reaches into his cloak."This is taking longer than i had expected.I have a post at Konoha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage's Office.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next