Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Hello, Welcome to Dawn of Ninja Destiny, This is the head admin Hanzo. Please enjoy the site ^^
Dawn of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of Destiny

The world of ninja worlds come together, colliding as your own ninja destiny unfolds before you. Good or evil what will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizukage's Office.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Raina sighed. "Sorry bout this." She apologized for her Kage.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:52 pm

"It's alright." He looked at his cloak and then looked back at the light."Hmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:01 am

((OOC:Sorry to be late as always, I got timezone problems D: ))
"The Mizukage isn't Tobi...Raina remember this it's a rule...no one must know my name even the five kages...but in Mist you are going to use my real name..." The voice spoke suddenly so cold that the room was going to freeze. " Uchiha Madara. "
A figure out of nowhere conjured at the desk it was Uchiha Madara in full image, with his so known armor and his long hair. He had an evil smirk on his face and he was calm as always.
"Understood, Raina." He looked to her for a bit then looked towards the Uchiha which interested him...." So we dared coming here...I wouldn't know if you'd know me by my name...but as I told you...ask me and I shall answer you everything...why ?" Madara paused a bit staring at the boy. " Because I am the founder of this proud Uchiha clan..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Raina jumped slightly when her Kage spoke. She fumbled with her glasses and nodded her head. "Forgive me, Uchiha-sama." She stepped away from his desk and bowed. Then stood off to the side silent. "...."
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:11 am

Izuno's eyes had shifted towards Madara."So you are Mizukage of this village."He had smirked."This will be easier then."He had stood up from the chair."I need to know about my father,Uchiha Itachi."
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:20 am

"Hmm...Raina dismissed..." He dismissed his assistant quickly and kept looking at the Uchiha..." About my little murderer...hmm...exactly what info are you seeking for...oh...and for that information there is a price to pay...So to tell you this information...then you must give me your loyality to me..."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Chuunin
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:32 am

Raina nodded and quickly walked to the door, opened it, and left the office.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:40 am

"If that's what you call him.I need to know about what really happened that night.If there were any accomplices involved in the massacre."He would then pause."My loyalty now belongs to you Madara-Sama."He bows,still having his three tomoe activated.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:18 am

"mmmHAahahahAhaha." Madara let out an evil laugh deep from his dark heart as he took a look at Izuno again..."You have Sasuke's appearance more then your father's...anyways...after the Kyuubi attacked the village...the Uchiha were suspected of the attack of the Demon Fox and so of that though Konoha made the Uchiha clan live it's own life in a corner isolated away...in the Leaf VIllage...as soon as possible clan members started planning a coup d'etat and your father was ordered to spy on Konoha but also your father became a double agent he gave information on the Uchiha to Konoha rather then the opposite...the ....3rd Hokage had tried to negoatioate but his advisors had already taken action and had ordered Itachi to wipe out his clan..
Ka! That is when I met your father...he offered himself to help me kill the clan rather then Konoha so I can leave it...I accepted...in that night Itachi and I had slaughtered every single Uchiha that was there...but he spared a young boy...and it was his younger brother....Sasuke Uchiha. Your father lived only to get killed by his younger brother so he can avenge for the clan..that was ITachi's wish..and his goal..."
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Izuno stood there silent after hearing the terrible past of his father.He looked up at Madara and frowned."Is what you tell you me the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am

Madara simply said..."Why would I lie ?"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha

Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 pm

"Your right.....I should trust you.You are the first Uchiha and the strongest."He looks to the side and then looks back at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha
S-rank
Gale Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 pm

A man with a blue shirt and blue pants with a grasscutter.He is with at least 4 ANBU at the door of the Mizukage.They knocked on the door.they were all wearing a mask.Then they quickly got on the ground,it was like they were bowing.The man was standing up and looked at them.But the man was quiet.Then he looked at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizukage's Office.   Mizukage's Office. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage's Office.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3